How to Fix DNS_probe_finished_no_internet Error Fix
When we using net then we faced many problem related to internet and these problems irritate us a lot. Among these DNS_prob_finished_no_internet is very famous and very irritating problem. It will appear in Google Crome when your internet connection has lost by any technical issue. When you search from Google Crome and click on search and technical issue has placed then you will see this problem.
DNS_prob_finished_no _internet is very irritating problem but you can solve this problem by the help of this article. This dns problem happened by many causes as- you have lost your internet connection, your internet balanced had finished or any other technical issue. If dns problem got placed in device you will see on screen like below picture. So here are the solution for get rid of this dns problem.
Solution 1:- Using prompt command
This is one of the simple solutions to solve DNS problem. To get rid of this DNS_prob_finished_no_internet problem, Follow the following steps.
- · First open windows prompt by typing cmd or command and press ‘enter’ button.
- · You can also use short cut by pressing windows key with R button and type cmd and press ‘enter’
- · After pressing enter key you command prompt has opened.
- · Now copy and paste the following code in image above.
- Press enter key after enter code.
- · Now restart your device.
· Hopefully your device has get rid of this problem.
If this solution (command line) does not solve dns problem then perhaps IP address has cause this problem. To solve the IP problem, release the IP and renew the IP address. If this problem is caused by IP address then it will solve surely. Now open again command prompt and type ipconfig /release and press ‘enter’. Once again open command and type ipconfig /release and press enter.
Now check that you have press space between ipconfig and forword slash.
Now you can also flush the dns because it could be the solution of DNS_prob_finished_no _internet problem. Now open command prompt again and type in ipconfg/flushdns and press enter.
After running all the command, you have to restart your device or computer.
Solution 2:- Change DNS address to open DNS
If above solution does not work for you then try this solution to solve your dns problem. If your Google chrome is showing you DNS-prob_finished_no_internet then you have to change DNS address to open address. Follow the following steps to solve DNS error.
· Now press right click on your network icon.
· You will the option of network and sharing center.
· Click on network and sharing center.
· You will see local area connection there. Click on local area connection.
· Click on ‘properties’.
· Select ‘internet protocol version 4’
· Select properties.
· Now new windows will opened automatically.
· Now you have to select radio button that says, ‘Use the following DNS server addresses.
· Now type 18.104.22.168 in the box of preferred DNS server.
· Type 22.214.171.124 in the box of alternate DNS server.
· Now tick in the box that says, ‘validate setting upon exit’.
· Click on OK.
This change will change your DNS server into open DNS server. Now try to reload the page. Hope fully this solution will solve your DNS problem.
Solution 3:- clear cache, reinstall your browser
To solve the problem, clear your browser cache. To know how to clear cache follow the steps that is given bellow:-
Clear cache in chrome:-
- · Open Google chrome browser.
- · Now click on customize and control button.
- · Select setting.
- · Now scroll down and click on show advance setting.
- · Click on clear browsing data under the privacy section.
- · Now read and select what you want to clear after that click on clear browsing data.
Clear cache in firefox:-
· Open firefox browser.
· Click on history.
· Clear recent browsing history.
· Afterwards click on details.
· Now clear the cache.
You can also solve the problem by reinstall the browser that you are using. Also you can try new browser as- safari or opera. Hope fully this method will help you to solve this problem DNS_prob_finished_no_internet.
Solution 4:- Reboot, power cycle your router:-
To reboot your router, go to router setting and then reboot. Access your router setting URL which is given below for different routers.
· TP-link – http://192.168.0.1
· Linksys – http://192.168.1.1
· 3Com – http://192.168.1.1
· D-Link – http://192.168.0.1
· Belkin – http://192.168.2.1
· Netgear – http://192.168.0.1.
· Micromax – http://192.168.10.1
If you have logged in then navigate the system tool >reboot and then click on reboot.
If you want to power cycle then unplug your router from power and leave it for 5 minutes and after 5 minute plugs it again and try to reload the page.
Solution 5:- Check firewall and internet security setting
Check firewall setting or internet setting perhaps that particular website has blocked by your browser. So unblock that from your firewall or internet security setting. Check that perhaps firewall has blocked because of security reason.
Solution 6:- Uninstall any website filtering software
Perhaps filtering software has blocked website that you are trying. So you have to disable or uninstall filtering software. After uninstall that software and then try to reload the page hope fully this we will help you.
So there 6 solutions has given above try that. Surely it will help you to solve DNS_prob_finished_no_internet problem. If these solution help you then please mention below in comment box and share your experience with us.
How to Fix DNS_probe_finished_no_internet Error Fix Reviewed by Shubham Pandey on 9:21:00 am Rating: